Please fill in the application form below for token/coin listing. Attach and send all materials required to us by email. Our email address is [email protected] .
Note: [email protected] is only used as the email address to receive emails. We will not use the business email address to initiate listing invitations to anyone. Please be aware of illegal persons.
The process of verification takes 7 business days. Once we confirm that your token/coin is eligible for listing on our platform, we will contact you through Email immediately.
Project teams can verify the identity of the contact through the official Kronbase communities
1.- Project Name
2.- Token Name (Abbr.)
3.- Email Address（business）
4.- Email Address（receive the daily market report）
5.- Project Website
6.- CoinMarketCap Link
7.- The scale and cost of private equity financing(price&amount of Seed/Private Sale) The scale and cost of public financing(price&amount of Pre-/ Public Sale)
8.- General Descriptions*Information about the date of ICO, total amount in circulation, whether it has been listed on other exchanges, etc..
General Descriptions*Information about the date of STO, total amount in circulation ,cooperated exchanges & etc..(STO only)
General Descriptions of Local Law ,Regulations & Restrictions(STO only)
9.- Logo of your token* 500px*500px, PNG or JPG with transparent background Image formats like .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .psd, .tiff are supported.
10.- Smart contract address of the token *
12.- Coin Accuracy(own mainnet project only) source code address(own mainnet project only)
wallet program(own mainnet project only)
API Doucuments(own mainnet project only)
13.- Other Contact Information
Thank you for your interest in the Kronbase Exchange, please fill out the application form with valid information, we will review your project based on the information you provided, if anything is found to be invalid or false, your project will not be considered for listing on Kronbase.
Please submit this application and your project will be sent for review by the Research Department. After you pass the initial review, we will share with you the listing workflow and tips, additionally, an account manager will be assigned to you, to walk you through the listing process.
LISTING TERMS FOR APPLYING:
1. Please do not push us on giving the status of your project during the review process, the review for each project will take time and the research deep, there won’t be a date guaranteed for reviewing, integrating, or testing your project, we will follow our workflow and rules strictly. The best thing to do is to provide clear concise information on your application and do not leave any detail out, no matter how small you think it may be.
2. Please follow our listing workflow and contact [email protected] if you have anything urgent, but this won’t be considered to accelerate our review process.
3. Please do not pre-transfer any funds or tokens to us or any third parties, we won’t confirm any transfer beyond the requirements from our official listing contract. And our staff shall never ever ask you for any transfer via SNS, emails, or chats.
4. All project reviews will be carried out in order, we do not give privilege to any project for an easier review.
5. Speaking directly with the decision-maker of your team is required, this will be considered as part of the project review. A minimum of 2 contacts at the executive level must be included in your application.
No project shall use the Kronbase name in any publication whether Online or in print without the express written consent of kronbase and any such announcements may only be made after the Kronbase official announcement if your token is listed. All prospective projects will have a Non-Disclosure Agreement to review, sign, and return before any details about the project listing will be discussed.